Thursday, November 20, 2008

Recipe: Pumpkin Cheesecake


Okay, I cheat. I subsititute a pre-made store-bought graham cracker crust and use Cool Whip Free on top, but the general recipe is delicious!
This recipe came to me from http://www.savingdinner.com/ during the early days when Leanne gave away the holiday menus. I can't stress enough how wonderful Leanne and her site are. There's nothing so priceless as time, and getting the menu mailer is worth every cent you pay. If you struggle every week with what to serve that fits you and your family, then SavingDinner.com is for you! They can even handle most special needs like low carb, diabetic, vegetarian, and gluten-free to give you just a few examples. Best of all, the grocery list is included. Try it!

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena