Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Recipe: Impossible Pecan Pie with New Variations


This requires explanations, obviously. Spread the pecans in the sprayed pie plate. Whirl up the rest of the ingredients in the blender or food processor until smooth. Pour over the nuts. Bake at 350F for 50-55 min. Cool for 5 minutes.
Variations:
Nut Pie: Prepare as above, but substitute coarsely chopped peanuts, macadamia nuts, or cashews for the pecans. (Mix and match works too.)
Coconut Oatmeal Pie: Prepare as above but subsitute 3/4 cup coconut and 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats (oatmeal) for the pecans.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena