Saturday, November 1, 2008

Recipe: Onion Blossom Appetizer


This dependable do-ahead is one that always makes the men happy and keeps them out of my already tiny kitchen.
I can even hand the boys the Fry Daddy and the pepared onion. Warning!! Dry that onion thoroughly after the ice bath. Turn it over and be patient. Water in your frying oil engenders a very painful lesson --water makes oil pop.
The ranch-style dressing on the side is perfect. The guys are happy to do the frying, and the snacks keep them from hovering like vultures.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena