Sunday, November 23, 2008

Recipe: Peanut Butter Balls



Yes, I know it's faint. That's what happens to recipes that are close to forty years old.

2 cups of peanut butter

1 lb margarine, softened

2 tsp. vanilla

2 boxes confectioner's sugar

Blend all ingredients together. Roll into small balls. Dip into chocolate Candy Melts, if desired. (This is a change from what Cindy wrote. Candy Melts are a modern alternative to her recipe.)

Candy Melts are the easy way to get chocolate dips and candy. Go here:

http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=3E310A5F-475A-BAC0-513EBB4AAC195A7E&fid=3E32DFEA-475A-BAC0-51B68534387FF8B9

I love candy melts! They come in a variety of colors and flavors for creativity with little effort. Candymaking becomes a snap with Candy Melts. You can really be impressive for next to no effort with Candy Melts.

Update: I found some Candy Melts at Wal-Mart, JoAnn's Fabrics, and Michael's Crafts.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena