Friday, November 14, 2008

Recipe: Homemade Cranberry Sauce


Imagine my shock when I found out some people didn't know how to do this and spent extra money on those canned versions. Baby, wake up and taste the difference! I do recommend wearing an apron when making this a day or two before the feast. When those skins start to pop, you are going to get drops on you. Be wise and be prepared, or someone will think you've developed chicken pox.
I always make this in advance since it stores well in the refrigerator and tastes even better for the chilling. Just let it cool and store in a well-sealed container.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena