Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Recipe-- Yummy Mummies

Everyone knows I love all things Egypt. This just punches all my buttons!

Main Dish: Yummy Mummies

Main Dish: Yummy Mummies

Wrap a legion of scary mummies for a Halloween dinner or party appetizer -- if you dare. Skewer a purchased meatball and a 4-inch piece of summer sausage stick with a 6-inch wooden skewer. Combine 8 ounces of cream cheese and 1 teaspoon of purchased pesto. Spread some of the mixture over the meat skewer and wrap with cooked fettuccine noodles. For a more bulky body, spread with additional cream cheese mixture and wrap with another layer of cooked fettuccine. Add capers for eyes. Serve with pasta sauce for dipping.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena