- 6 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 6-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 4 blood orange or orange slices
- 1 recipe Frozen Hands (see recipe below)
Directions1. For punch, in a punch bowl stir together pineapple juice, water, and lemonade concentrate. Float orange slices and Frozen Hands in punch. Makes 8 (about 10-ounce) servings.
Frozen Hands: Carefully pour cranberry juice cocktail into 2 or 3 clear plastic gloves.* Fill the gloves so that the fingers can move easily. Tightly seal the gloves with rubber bands. Place on a baking sheet lined with paper towels. Freeze until firm. Use scissors to cut the gloves off the frozen hands. If any fingers break off, add them separately to punch.
*Note: Be sure to use gloves without powder. Or, rinse powdered gloves thoroughly before using.
- Servings Per Recipe 8 (about 10-ounce) servings
- Total Fat (g)0,
- Saturated Fat (g)0,
- Cholesterol (mg)0,
- Sodium (mg)8,
- Carbohydrate (g)52,
- Fiber (g)0,
- Protein (g)1,
- Vitamin A (DV%)0,
- Vitamin C (DV%)139,
- Calcium (DV%)4,
- Iron (DV%)5,
- Fruit (d.e.)2,
- Other Carbohydrates (d.e.)1.5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet