Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year's Eve Cocktail-- Caramel Martini

Cooking.com had this recipe, and it looked so good I thought I’d share. I don’t normally drink, but if you want to toast the New Year, this looks good. Besides, 149 calories and 0 carbs? I can get behind this for one little drink.

Caramel Martini

Source: Cooking.com
click herehttp://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/N5368.cooking.com/B3867989.19;sz=1x1;ord=828847916?
Active Time:  5 Minutes
Total Time:  5 Minutes
Makes 1 cocktail
"We have a young, hip crowd and a relaxed, after-dinner loft atmosphere," says John Baydale, who, as vice president of WB Stage 16, which operates the Venetian, helped develop the cocktail. "And I have a sweet tooth. This is a drink that can stand in for dessert."

INGREDIENTS

1/4 cup chilled Stolichnaya vanilla vodka
2 tablespoons chilled butterscotch schnapps
Splash of chilled iced tea
6 ice cubes
Fried sliced plantain
DIRECTIONS
Shake all ingredients except plantain in cocktail shaker until shaker is frosted and very cold. Strain into one 8-ounce martini glass. Garnish by laying fried plantain across glass and serve immediately.
Recipe provided for Cooking.com by John Baydale of the Velvet Lounge, Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas.
Recipe reprinted by permission of . All rights reserved.
Nutrition Information
Makes 1 cocktail - Facts Per Serving:

Calories:
149
Fat. Total:
0g
Carbohydrates, Total:
0g
Cholesterol:
0mg
Sodium:
7mg
Protein:
0g
Fiber:
0g
% Cal. from Fat:
0%
Fat, Saturated:
0g
©1998-2008 Cooking.com


Lena Austin
http://www.Lena Austin.com
Corner Office Not Needed

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena