Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Frosty the Caramel Apple Pie Cocktail


Frosty the Caramel Apple Pie


Go to Cocktails for more comforting, cold-weather recipes and videos.


Frosty the Caramel Apple Pie

By Stephen Phillips
This festive holiday cocktail draws inspiration from decadent caramel-apple pie.

Single Serve Recipe


Ingredients:
1-1/2 oz. vodka or tequila

1 oz. Hiram Walker Butterscotch Schnapps

1-1/2 oz. apple cider

1 tsp. fresh lemon juice

Apple slice for garnish

Crushed graham crackers


Preparation:
First, rim the lip of a chilled cocktail glass with your crushed graham crackers.
Pour all the liquid ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
Shake well.
Strain into your chilled cocktail glass.
Garnish with an apple slice.
Note: Serve over ice in a large wine goblet.
See More Holiday Cocktails

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena