Thursday, December 17, 2009

Recipe for a Holiday Morning

OMG!! Even a “I can barely cook” type could make this delicious treat! It’s easy, inexpensive (monetarily, though carb-wise, you’d better have just one wedge and confess your sins later), and fast. From start to finish, it’s a mere thirty minutes of light work. So beyond decadent, especially with morning coffee. I’m going to serve this on Christmas morning, for sure.

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes.aspx/gingerbread-wedges/bb52b89d-bfb6-416d-a099-d61b3a6604f1

Majesty Mysteries: Silver Spider-- Coming in December

Http://www.changelingpress.com

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena