Monday, December 7, 2009

Lena's Tree is up

Yesterday, we put up the lights on the house and set up the tree. It’s so pretty!! So ignore the mess of the holiday boxes on the left and stuff. I haven’t cleaned house yet. LOL!

 

HPIM1233.JPG

 

The two “lights” you see in the grocery bag are not reflections off the tree, but my cat Prince playing with his favorite grocery bag “toy” we saved for him.

 

So, anyone else decorating?

 

SilverSpiderbannercopy-1.jpg picture by voiceomt2002

 

Majesty Mysteries: Silver Spider-- Coming in December

Http://www.changelingpress.com

 

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena