Thursday, February 5, 2009

Winner of my Frugality Contest-- Angie Stubbs

Angie said:


we cut out money off coupons and buy 2 for 1 bargins
we turning off lights and things off standby
we doing the shopping in one day instead of going out 2 or 3 times a week only buying the things we need and not the things we want Angie

Very smart things to do!

Just unplugging the appliances not in use and turning off the computers at night can save something, even if it's only a buck or two. Coupons can save you much more!

The one I was impressed with was the shopping suggestion. It works. I saved more when I was able to grocery shop less often, especially if I bought from a carefully written list.

Angie has won a free ebook from my currently available books. Congratulations, Angie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks very much

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena