Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blue Rose is now at Fictionwise!

I just got this in the email this morning! What a great way to start the day.


TITLE: Blue Rose by Lena Austin
PRICE: $5.00
CATEGORY: Erotica
LENGTH: 38269 words; Reading time: 109-153 minutes
EPUBLISHER: Aspen Mountain Press Published: 2009
DESCRIPTION: Take a trip to Hell with your companions a poisoned warrior princess and her two suitor princes, both of whom have secrets. Their guide is a sassy...
http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/eBook82622.htm?r=2a23

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena