Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Nation of Spoiled Idiots

This is great!!! Wish I knew where to see more of this guy. If someone knows who he is and more about him, please tell me.

Shortcut to: http://copywriterunderground.com/2009/02/11/we-live-in-an-amazing-amazing-world-and-its-wasted-on-the-crappiest-generation-of-spoiled-idiots/

This guy speaks about being grateful for what we have in the most hilarious way possible. I love what he said. I'll try to be more patient the next time I have trouble with my cell phone or waiting in long lines at the airport, that's for darn sure.

Lena

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena