Saturday, January 15, 2011

What's on your Bucket List?

Dante and I were discussing our personal bucket lists. Just talking about what we'd love to do before we die made me want to write mine down.
 
1. Get a degree in something. I just want to be able to say I did it.
2. Go to Disney World and stay for a couple of days in their hotels.
3. Go on a Caribbean Cruise
4. See a Mardi Gras Parade and dance at a fais-do-do
5. Own and ride a motorcycle
6. See the Forrester Family castle outside Edinburgh.
 
Sure, this list will evolve and change as I do, but what's life without a few goals? So...what's on your bucket list?
 

 

My prayer for 2011 is a thin body and a fat bank account. Please God, don't reverse them like you did in 2010.

Lena Austin

http://www.LenaAustin.com

http://depravedduchess.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena