Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Round of Words in 80 Days-- What Is It?

Well, it's time for the writing challenge I like: A Round of Words in 80 Days. You set your own reasonable goal, and for 80 days you do your best without obsessing or being unable to function for your home and family. The link below provides more info. I especially like the part where I just post my goal-setting and reports in my own blog. Not only will I have the factor of reporting to the ROW participants, but my blog also connects with my Facebook Notes. Therefore, I'll be accountable to all my fans. Yeah, I know how to make myself responsible, don't I? LOL!
Here's a link to their Wordpress site:
Anyone joining me?

Lena Austin
http://www.lenaaustin.com/
http://depravedduchess.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena