Opinions are like anuses. We all have them, and they all stink. This is where I give my odiferous opinions. You're welcome to comment, but if I don't like your opinion or you're not on topic, you're gone.
1. Press one crust into half the bottom of a cold slow cooker, and an inch or so up half its interior side. Overlap by ¼ inch the second crust with the first crust in center of slow cooker bottom. Press remainder of second crust an inch or so up the remaining side of the cooker. Press seams flat where two crusts meet.
2. Cover. Cook on High 1½ hours.
3. In a bowl, mix together pie filling, cinnamon, and caramels.
4. Pour mixture into hot crust.
5. Cover. Cook on High an additional 1½ hours.
Coming Soon! A Haunted Halloween Blog Tour
Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.