Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lena's Offline

I'll stop in briefly to say hello, then it's back to my masculine distractions. I hope everyone had a lovely holiday. I sure did.

I go into surgery this Friday, and I'm now into Hell Week where the diet is very, very restricted and as the week increases the medical profession adds more and more discomforts to my torture. (Sorry Teeka and others. I know it's necessary, I just don't have to like it.) Needless to say, I'm a grumpy old battleaxe right now with the temper of a rabid wolverine with a raging case of hemorrhoids. Anyone who ever says in my hearing that bariatric surgery is "taking the easy way out" may end up decapitated.

You'll be able to reach me by private email on a sporadic basis. Response time can be as long as 48 hours, but I'll get to you eventually. A good way to ensure my spotting your email is to use all caps and yell, "LENA!"

This message will be repeated on my blog, and possibly my website. If you want more info on my surgery, please go to: http://fatfrogdiary.blogspot.com/

Lena the Grumpy Duchess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For those of you watching this site for updates on Lena, here they are. It is 11:00 am (eastern time)on Jan 2 2009. Lena is out of surgery and the doctor said all went well. She is in recovery so we can't see her yet. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.
Dante

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena