Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Awareness Ribbons-- In Memory of Barbara Karmazin

As many of us know, the writing world recently lost an author to cancer-- Barbara Karmazin lived life to the fullest and participated in writing right up until the end.

I'll be making a pink quilt in her honor, based on the pink ribbon of breast cancer as well as another. If you need to know what color ribbon means what, you can go here:

http://www.trinitylondon.com/awareness-ribbon-meanings.asp

Keep those you love in your thoughts. You can never know how quickly they'll be taken from you.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena