Friday, March 13, 2009

Drink of the Day from Drinksmixer.com

Sometimes after a hard day, everyone needs a little down time. Normally, I don't drink, but this one just might lure me to the bar.


Chocolate Ravage
One glass of Chocolate Ravage will knock you down. The recipe was shared generously by Jon and Brandon. You can find the Pop-Ice at Walmart in the juice isle in a cardboard box for about $2. Chocolate Ravage has a chocolatey taste (due to Yoo-hoo chocolate milk) so your guests are sure to love it.

16 oz vodka
1 1/2 oz Captain Morgan® Original spiced rum
1 1/2 oz Captain Morgan® Parrot Bay coconut rum
1 1/2 oz triple sec
1 sheet Pop-Ice®
15 oz bottle Yoo-hoo® chocolate milk
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup honey

Add ice to a blender until roughly one-quarter to one-third full. Add one sheet worth of pop ice to the blender. Add the vodka, Captain Morgan rums, triple sec, sugar and honey. Adjust sugar and honey to taste if desired. Add one tall yoo-hoo bottle to the blender. Blend until puree consistancy, pour into cocktail glasses and serve.

My thanks to drinksmixer.com for their lovely collection.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena