Friday, March 27, 2009

Dragon's Egg (Collection) receives 5 NYMPHS!!


Chocolate Minx gave my collection of Dragons - Dragon's Egg, Dragon's Stone, & Dragon's Quest - 5 Nymphs from Literary Nymphs Reviews!! Woo Hoo!!


Dragon's Egg


by Lena Austin

Now Available from Changeling Press!

Reviewer Chocolate Minx says, "The incredible Lena Austin created a magical plot with realism, hilarious characters and very arousing intimate scenes. Dragon’s Egg (Collection) is worthy of repeat readings..." Read the review!

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena