Wednesday, April 15, 2009

LGBT Ebook and Print Releases April 11-17, 2009


Elisa Rolle sent me the following. I approve and pass on to you this lovely list.
Lena

Following are the LGBT releases for April 11-17 that I will post on Sunday.

Every release will have an excerpt link (posted on my LiveJournal), if available, and a buy link (to the publisher website).

The authors who haven't already sent me an excerpt to post are welcome to do so: if I receive the excerpt before saturday, I will post it this weekend, otherwise I will post it the following weekend and update the releases post.

AMBER ALLURE
Most Likely To Succeed by Shawn Lane
Paxton's Winter by T. D. McKinney

CHANGELING PRESS
Hoosier Werewolf: Howl & Prowl (Collection) by Kate Steele
Coyote Non Grata by Lena Austin
Bad Angels: Falling by Belinda McBride

DREAMSPINNER PRESS
A Strong Hand by Catt Ford
Naval Maneuvers by John Simpson

EXCESSICA
Like Magnets, We Attract edited by Jaye Valentine
Dance of the Ravishers by Habu


LITERARY ROAD
Dragonmen Book 1: Mate Hunt by Amber Kell

LOOSE ID

Northern Love by Nica Berry
Reckless Behavior by Amanda Young

LULU PRESS
Somatesthesia by Ann Somerville

MLR PRESS
Angels of the Deep by Kirby Crow

PHAZE BOOKS
Hungry Heart by Jamie Hill


TORQUERE PRESS
Between Us by AKM Miles
Out to Lunch by Anah Crow and Dianne Fox
Possessor and Possessed: A Jarheads Story by Sean Michael
Lemon Drops by Sean Michael
Saffron Stains by Alex Draven
Taste Test: Chrome by Tory Temple
Taste Test: Legendary Creatures, edited by Lorna Hinson with stories by ID Locke, Kate Roman and BA Tortuga
Toy Box: Beads edited by M. Rode with stories by Lee Benoit, S. Blaise and Syd McGinley

TOTAL-E-BOUND
Wolfen Choice by Jamie Hill & Jude Mason

Warmest Regards, Elisa

ELISA
My Journal: elisa-rolle.livejournal.com
My Blog: rosaromance.splinder.com
My Library: www.librarything.com/catalog/elisa.rolle
My Space: www.myspace.com/elisarolle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lena. Can I only ask you to not post my email address? If people want to reach me they can leave a comment on LJ or using the "send message" functionality there.

I only ask since, when an email is posted on the web, usually is "lifted" by spam system.

Again thanks for broadcasting my message.

Elisa

Lee Plumb said...

You're quite right, Elisa. I've edited the post for you.

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena