Friday, April 10, 2009

Doing the Hulu!

No, I didn't misspell anything in the subject line.

If you've had your head under a rock, then you may not have heard of the newest Thank-God-For-The-Internet sensation, www.Hulu.com.

I heard about Hulu.com first from my favorite personal finance blog, Get Rich Slowly. Then, my dear friend Terrie told me she'd signed up. Honey, Terrie is a cautious woman who trusts no one. If Terrie signs up for something, then I trust her judgment. She steered me toward Netflix.com, and I've never been sorry!

What's Hulu? FREE TV SHOWS! All my old faves, like Nova, Ghost Hunters, Dresden Files, Dark Shadows, Good Eats (just clips, for now), and Gardening by the Yard! Between Hulu and Netflix, who needs cable TV? Not me! I'm thrilled beyond measure.

Hey, it's FREE. (My favorite brand when I'm shopping, right up there with "On Sale.") What have you got to lose?

Lena

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena