Monday, January 26, 2009

Sex Position of the Month-- Jockey

You can see it in action Here.


A variation of Rear Entry, the Jockey position is both hot and intimate. The receiver has their legs almost closed, with their partner's legs on the outside. This positions the penis or strap-on at an angle for better stimulation of the G-Spot or prostate gland.

The receiver's buttocks should be pushed up in the air, like a small hump. If entry is difficult, try placing a pillow under the receiver's pelvis. Also, while the giver is mounted on the receiver, the receiver can masturbate.

This position is great for anal intercourse as well.

2 comments:

Cynnara Tregarth said...

*grins* I love this site. *bookmarks it* Oh yeah, this will come in handy. I still need to get those cards you recommended!

Lee Plumb said...

Glad you like it, Cynnie. (grin) I'm having fun!

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena