Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ruffled Feathers Begins

As I write this, Monday the 12th of January winds down to a blustery and cold finish. I've cooked and cleaned a bit, but most important to me, I wrote today.

It's been a long dry spell. For months now, nothing would come. I've a pile of titles and half-written plots, but no stories. Even a Hot Flash for Changeling Press sits languishing with no spark of life.

But today, I was determined to at least write something, even if it was only 500 words. Something. Anything! Four pages appeared before I knew it on the newest book in the Night Critters series I share with my daughter Tuesday Richards. Enrique, the brother of the hero of Faux Paws, will soon have his own story.

In a few minutes, I'll leave my little home office for some brain vacation time in front of the television. I'm satisfied. I have written.

Lena

1 comment:

Cynnara Tregarth said...

*puts out hand* Uh hmmmm One of us would like to see this, thank you. LOL

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena