Thursday, October 2, 2008

A New Review For Bad Fur Day

I am pleased to announce that Bitten By Books has reviewed Bad Fur Day!


http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=1296

Here's a snippet from Kate:

Austin and Richards have done it again. This novella continues the tale of their wild and wacky world of shifters of every shape and size...You can always count on Austin and Richards for some “get me some iced tea, I’m on fire” sensuality. I am putting this team of hot Changeling Press writers on my must buy list. Trademark humor abounds as well. I particularly liked this line “Staci wasn’t sure if she heard the carpet sizzle, or if that was her brain frying all its circuits.” Austin and Richards have a stellar comedic voice. 4 Tombstones from the cranky Southern Belle.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena