Monday, June 2, 2008

What's Up With Lena?

You've probably noticed my silence. I had a good reason. Deadlines. Big deadlines and small ones. Now I can tell you the results-- releases for the next few months.

June - Night Critters 2:Faux Paws releases
July - All Wrapped Up goes to print, and Night Critters: Paws to Heal is part of the Heat Stroke series.
August- Night Critters 3: Bad Fur Day releases

Somewhere in there, M might take pity on a hardworking author to post a little Hot Flash I wrote just for this summer called A Peck of Pickles. I haven't turned it in to my editor yet. My crit partners get first slash and burn at me. LOL!

Anyway, that keeps you up to date on ol' Lena. Now I'd better get to work on Spaceport: Time Bomb. LOL!

Lena

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena