Friday, June 13, 2008

Taking a Break

As you know, authors can upon occasion prove they're human. This weekend, I'm proving it. I'm taking a break. I probably won't even check my email, and I'm hardcore addicted to this keyboard.

It's time ol' Lena turned into Super House Mouse. The uppity old man I married when he was an uppity young man needs attention. The arrogant sod we live with needs his ass kicked. The house needs some minor maintenance.

Most of all, Lena needs a brain break. I intend to indulge in a few hobbies, kick butts, pay attention to the DH, dig in my garden, and generally goof off.

See you Monday!
Lena

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena