- Red decorating icing writing gel
- 3/4 cup half-and-half or light cream
- 1/2 cup coconut-flavored rum
- 1/4 cup vanilla vodka or vodka
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- Ice cubes
Directions1. Carefully pipe red gel around the rim of 4 to 6 martini glasses, letting it drip down the sides. Set aside.
2. In a pitcher stir together the half-and-half, coconut rum, vanilla vodka, and cream of coconut. Place ice cubes in a martini shaker. Add coconut mixture. Cover and shake. Divide mixture among prepared martini glasses. Makes: 4 to 6 drinks