Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bloody Rimmed Martinis

Bloody-Rimmed Martinis

Start to Finish: 10 minutes




Bloody-Rimmed Martinis

Ingredients

  •     Red decorating icing writing gel
  • 3/4  cup  half-and-half or light cream
  • 1/2  cup  coconut-flavored rum
  • 1/4  cup  vanilla vodka or vodka
  • 1/4  cup  cream of coconut
  •     Ice cubes

Directions

1. Carefully pipe red gel around the rim of 4 to 6 martini glasses, letting it drip down the sides. Set aside.
2. In a pitcher stir together the half-and-half, coconut rum, vanilla vodka, and cream of coconut. Place ice cubes in a martini shaker. Add coconut mixture. Cover and shake. Divide mixture among prepared martini glasses. Makes: 4 to 6 drinks

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena