Sunday, June 13, 2010

Website is Temporarily Down

My thanks go out to Cafee/Cathie who alerted me that my website, http://www.LenaAustin.com is down. Hard down with no host. Nothing. Zip, zilch, nada.

After a small screaming fit of pure panic, I took the advice of Marteeka Karland and went immediately to The Romance Studio and the marvelous Tina Pavlik. Thanks to Tina taking the initiative while I dealt with my family's ongoing financial crisis, Tina built me a new site.

Since I can't sing worth crap, and can't hold a tune in a bucket, I'll spare you my singing the praises of TRS and Tina. For about three seconds. La-la-la-la!!! Tina is my heroine, and from now on I am her devoted fan.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena