Thursday, June 24, 2010

Promo: Review - God's Wife

A Thank You to Chris at ChrisChatReviews! She said:

Ms. Austin takes her readers through the journey of political powers, murder, secrets, honour and nobility, to found love and joy, with breathless beauty and wonder.

THE GOD'S WIFE will transport you back in time.  You will swear you can touch their walls and feel the sand beneath your feet. You will feel the heat, in more ways than one.

I wanted to reach the end of THE GOD'S WIFE, but I do not want this to be the end.

Please, Ms. Austin, you will revisit Hatshepsut and Senmut?

If you love historic Egypt mixed with trickery, mysticism, and romance, you will love THE GOD'S WIFE.

Thanks to Chris and the requests of others, I've included (finally) writing The Heretic's Wife into my schedule. It may take me awhile, but I'll get there.




Lena Austin

"Stop fighting the Wild," said the coyote.
Just Released: Man vs. Wild Book 3 in the Coyotes of Yellowstone

http://www.LenaAustin.com


No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena