Wednesday, May 26, 2010

EPIC Blog News - $200 Colour eReader on the way

Woohoo!! Finally, someone realized the economy is in a depression and made ebook readers more reasonably affordable. DUH, you morons! I'd much prefer to have a "Novel" eBook reader than a "Kindle." Amazon will never have the power to delete whatever it wants off my eBook reader!
 
Estimated to ship as early as June, The "Pandigital Novel" 7-inch,
colour, WiFi, eBook reader and web browser/multimedia device is a joint
venture by Pandigital (known for its digital photo frames) and Barnes
and Noble.

http://ebooks.epicauthors.com/

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena