Friday, September 19, 2008

Thanks to Linda!! A private review of Bad Fur Day

Night Critters: Bad Fur Day by Lena Austin and Tuesday Richards was a short story but packed a punch. This is the third book in the Night Critters Series but it does not need to be read in order. Lena and Tuesday put so much into this story that you are immediately drawn into the lives of Staci and Jiao Long. You are taken into their modern day lives involving international politics/relations, humanitarian aid, paranormal activity, sizzling hot sex (literally) and plenty of laughs about misunderstandings and catastrophes. I have enjoyed this series immensely and hope that Lena and Tuesday continue to write such engaging and hilariously funny stories for a long time.

LindaWestern Australia

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena