Thursday, April 10, 2008

JERR Review for Must Love Dogs!

Title: Night Critters 1: Must Love Dogs
Author: Lena Austin and Tuesday Richards
Publisher: Changeling PressPublisher
URL: www.changelingpress .com
Reviewer: Ann Barber
Rating: 4 Stars
Heat level: S

Must Love Dogs had me laughing all the way through the book. I loved both of these characters. Both are searching for love and when they find it they aren’t going to let anyone, not even their families, stand in their way. Roni is confident and knows exactly what she wants. Corbin is sexy and willing to stand up for the woman he loves. The sex was fun and entertaining.

The plot was fast paced as expected with a book of this short length, but I didn’t feel rushed through the story. Roni and Corbin find real love in the course of Must Love Dogs and aren’t afraid to fight for it. The supporting characters made this book special. Roni’s friend Ana is supportive even though she is going through her own relationship crisis, and Roni and Corbin’s parents are funny. I hope there are more books in this series on the way. I can’t wait for another visit. If you feel like a funny quick read Lena Austin and Tuesday Richards’ Must Love Dogs is a great choice!

Buy It Here
Ann Barber
Just Erotic Romance Reviews

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena