Thursday, March 17, 2011

Drink Recipe: Irish Tea Hot Cocktail

This seems like the perfect drink for a rainy day.
Recipe Link:
http://www.fineliving.com/fine/entertaining/article/0,2498,FINE_22197_5799745,00.html

Recipe:
Irish Tea Hot Cocktail

Hit hot tea with some Irish whiskey!

A favorite of the Spirits of Gillet caterers in "brrr, I'm cold" Gillet, Wis.,
the Irish tea habit is also alive and well on the Emerald Isle. Super simple if
you use tea bags, but why not make this cocktail extra-special by brewing up a
pot of loose-leaf Irish tea before adding the whiskey?

Ingredients:
1 sugar packet or teaspoon granulated sugar 
1-1/2 oz. Jameson Irish Whiskey
Fill mug with hot tea to 1/2-inch from top, leaving the tea bag in the mug.
Garnish with cinnamon stick.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena