Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Fairy Quilt for My Granddaughter Hope

Occasionally, I have the fun of making my grandchildren something. This year's projects are quilts for each of them, though Danny's will be technically given to him next year due to a time crunch. (I just can't find enough of the theme!)

This is the first I've managed to get done, though it's only the quilt top at present. I'll sandwich it and bind after I get the rest of the materials this weekend while working at JoAnn's.

 

You can't see the bottom row, thanks to the wind, but it's the same four-patch as the top, okay? I got the beautiful fairy panel and most of the materials at LadyBug Quilt Shop here in Jacksonville, on Cassat Ave. Rikki is a doll, and so willing to help anyone who needs it.

Okay, I'm done bragging now.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena