Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September Holiday - Be Kind to Editors and Writers Month


 

What can you do for the editor or writer in your life? :-)
(Feel free to forward to your friends and family, lol.)

Here are some suggestions:
(courtesy of:
http://www.associat edcontent. com/article/ 369074/september _is_be_kind_ to_editors_ and.html? cat=4)

Sharpen all the pencils in the house. A writer needs one!

Stay off the computer. A writer might have an epiphany just as you are
winning your game of Solitaire.

Do not interrupt your loved one while they are working. I have lost many
ideas this way.

Do not let your toddler use the computer paper as a doodle pad. What if
I have an award-winning novel at my fingertips? There will not be one
sheet of paper to print it on.

If your writer/editor loved one is Blond, take the initiative to clean
the white-out off of the computer screen.

Make plenty of coffee; everyone knows that writers always wait until the
last minute to finish a project. They will be up until 3 a.m. trying to
decide if they should use "media is" or "media are".

Offer to baby-sit for the writer/editor in your life. They might not get
any work done, but the kids will be out of their hair for a while!

Hugs and kisses to you all,
Renee

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena