Monday, July 13, 2009

Romance Junkies review for BAD DAWG

My thanks to Chrissy for this lovely review! Please click on the link to see the whole thing. She did a lovely job, IMHO, but you might say I'm a bit prejudiced in this regard.
 
 
 
 

Title: Dawg Town: Bad Dawg

Genre: Paranormal

Author: Lena Austin

Reviewer: Chrissy Dionne

Reviewer Email: RJChrissyDionne@yahoo.com

Publisher: Changeling Press

ISBN: 9781604352429

Release Date: July 7, 2009  

Buy Link: http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1182

Author Website: http://www.lenaaustin.com

Author Email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Format: EBOOK

Rating: 4.5 blue ribbons

 

 

 

Lena Austin's contribution to the DAWG TOWN line, BAD DAWG really brought a smile to my face.  Since my husband is an OTR truck driver I could appreciate that Ms. Austin obviously did some research into the truck driving industry and knew the proper terminology.  I fell in love with Bad Dawg in one of the earlier stories in this series so I was thrilled to know that he gets his own romance – even if it isn't with the man he's been lusting after for the longest time.  From the attraction between these dynamic characters or Loren's shock in discovering that the town of Barkus is full of shapeshifters BAD DAWG is an enchanting read.

 

 

SNIPPET—

OTR truck driver Loren has a thing for burly motorcycle riders so when he finds himself stranded in the middle of Hicksville, Kansas and a biker named Big Dawg offers him his couch for the night he gratefully accepts.  Not that he actually spends any time on that couch.

 

 
Visit me:
http://www.myspace.com/chrissydionne
or
http://www.facebook.com/chrissy.dionne

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena