Monday, July 27, 2009

The Get Out of Debt Audiobook-- Me Likey!

I found this audiobook today, and I like it already!

http://www.thegetoutofdebtbook.org/

Similar to iTunes, this audiobook can be played on your computer or MP3 device, chapter by chapter.

Because it contains in part the FlyLady FACE book (a financial management system I've used myself), I'm already impressed.

My debts didn't disappear like magic, but they were and are shrinking, even now with my DH out of work and money tighter than a Victorian corset.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena