Monday, May 25, 2009

Lena's Writing Music

What do you write to? Is it music?
 
I'm a "mood music" writer, so I go for instrumentals, the classics, and nature sounds. For instance, when I wrote Coyote Non Grata with its underlying Native American theme, I played Sacred Spirit.
 
When I want spooky music, I play Creepy Classics. 
 
When I write "witchy" stories with magic and myth, I play Celtic Treasure.
 
When I need a deep, contemplative work or something calming, I play Gregorian Chants.
 
 When I want funny and upbeat with a paranormal slant, I listen to Loreena McKennitt's The Mask and the Mirror .
 
Dante has given me over the years many classical CD's. My favorite of all is this one: Distant Memories. It covers all my moods, in nature sounds.
 
Ah, music!

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena