- Yield: About 1 3/4 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 4 cups (half of 15 oz. bag) pretzel sticks or pretzel twists
- 4 cups (24 oz.) white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup dried fruit (dried cranberries, raisins or mixed dried fruit bits)
- LINE a 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan with foil. Place pretzels in large bowl.
- MELT chips with sweetened condensed milk in large saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir constantly until smooth. Pour over pretzels, stirring to coat.
- SPREAD mixture immediately into prepared pan. Sprinkle with dried fruit; press down lightly with back of spoon. Chill 1 to 2 hours or until set. Break into chunks.