Friday, June 10, 2011

6-8 Choose A Flavor Milk Shakes

You need a blender!
Choose a Flavor Milk Shakes
1 pint each vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, butter brickle, and coffee ice
creams
1/2 to 3/4 cup milk
Blend ice cream and milk together. Serve immediately.
Additions:
Peanut Butter-- 2 T peanut butter with chocolate or vanilla ice cream
Mocha-- Use chocolate ice cream and add 2 t instant coffee crystals
Cinnamon-Apple-- Use vanilla ice cream. Add 1 cut up small apple and 1/2
t cinnamon
Candy Milk Shakes-- Add 6 bite-sized candy bars, cut up. Toffee, peanut butter
cups, M&Ms, Snickers, etc.
Cookie Milk Shakes-- Add 4 sandwich cookies or 4 chocolate-covered graham
crackers.
Use Torani or DaVinci syrups (see websites for selection) for truly unique milk
shakes

Lena Austin
http://www.lenaaustin.com/
http://depravedduchess.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena