Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Cover for Man vs. Wild !

I love, love, love this cover! When I first discovered that all the photos I'd chosen by a certain photographer weren't available on istock.com anymore, I despaired of duplicating that sepia-toned look that had been for Coyote Non Grata and Wild Thing. Changeling cover artist Renee to the rescue!


 Okay, now for the promo bit. LOL!!

Release date: May 27.
URL: http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1385
Blurb:
Survival show star Foxxe Wylder thinks his season ending show in Yellowstone may be as stale as his career, and he's ready for a break prowling the urban jungles back home. He didn't plan to hit a coyote on the road, nor that the charming little canine would turn his world upside down.
Reno never wanted pack life, and the idea of getting a mate and raising a litter of pups isn't on his wish list. Neither was being hit by Foxxe's SUV. Then, Foxxe's producer gets an idea-- Foxxe will release the cutest coyote on TV back into the wild, now that the vet has taken care of him. However, one stubborn coyote has ideas of his own.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena