Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eight Surprising Uses for Olive Oil

Okay, color me surprised. And here I thought it was just great for cooking!
 
 
1. Ease snoring-- I could make a lot of comments on this, but I won't.
2. Cure an ear ache-- This one I knew about, and warm oil does help.
3. Tame hair-- Oh, you know I'm trying this one!
4. Get healthy skin-- This is worth checking out.
5. Care for your cat-- Hmmm! I'll try this. Prince is fairly healthy, but a little oil in his food won't hurt him.
6. Free stuck zippers
7. Furniture polish, metal protector and leather conditioner-- Oh, boy! No more expensive polishes and conditioners.
8. Fix squeaky doors-- Okay, I'll give it a go. Why not?
 
There were many more uses mentioned, but you can read for yourself. (wink)
 

Lena Austin

http://www.LenaAustin.com

http://depravedduchess.blogspot.com

dawgtown_banner.jpg Dawgtown Banner picture by voiceomt2002

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for popping by! Don't sit on the whipping horse unless you want to find out how it's used. I speak my mind and annoy many people, but all of it is meant in good spirit. Feel free to argue with me. I like it.

Best way to reach me is by email: voiceomt2002@yahoo.com

Lena